45 Things About Me
1. Are you taller than your mom? Yes. As are both my sisters. In fact, my sisters are also taller than me!
2. What color is your car? a light slivery blue (when it's clean)
3. What is the closest thing to you that is red? a red ruler
4. What is your ringtone? I have different ones for different people but the main one is "Good People" by Jack Johnson
5. Are you sick? Nope. I'm good.
6. Do you have a favorite pillow? Yes. Three of them actually and they are all squishy!
7. What is your favorite game? hmmm. Well if we're talking board games my newest favorite is Taboo. On my computer I like Cubis Gold. On my phone it's jewel quest. (I play the phone one the most)
8. Had a nap today? Nope. And I won't.
9. Gold or Silver? In most cases I would say silver. Or white gold. I don't like yellow gold.
10. Is there an animal that creeps you out? Insects and rodents and snakes. I don't really care for anything like that.
11. Who was the last person you rode an elevator with? Amanda and Brian
12. Did you go ice skating as a kid? Yes. Not often though...
13. Ever have stitches? Yep. I've had 2 surgeries and they both required being stitched back up. I've also had them in my mouth when I had my wisdom teeth pulled.
14. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Ginger Ale and cran-raspberry juice.
15. How long ago did you kiss someone? yesterday
16. What's something you want to do before you die? see as much of the world as I can.
17. Have you ever caught something on fire? Not accidentally
18. Have you ever seen a ghost? No.
19. Have you ever seen the northern lights? Yes.
20. Do you know how to use chop sticks? Yes!
21. Name something good that happened today. I got a new bookcase at work.
22. What room are you in? My office
23. Are you worried about something you can't control? Yes. But I try very hard to remind myself that my worry doesn't do anything positive for the situation and that all I'm doing is putting negative energy toward something that doesn't need negative energy.
24. Do you like to exercise? I feel good when I do it but I won't say I *like* to do it. All things being equal I'd like to have a perfect figure and be super healthy and energetic without having to exercise.
25. Ever been in a car wreck? Yes.
26. Are you wearing nailpolish? No. But I would like to go get a manicure. My nails are in desperate need of some TLC.
27. Favorite color? Right now I would say it's Pink.
28. Innie or Outie? Innie.
29. Ever been to Canada? No.
30. Sweet or Sour? sweet
31. Sun or Moon? I love a nice sunny day but I love a moonlit walk just as much.
32. What shoes did you wear today? Tennis shoes.
33. Favorite eye color of the opposite sex? Green. No question.
34. Most important quality in any relationship? I'm going to say honesty and kindness. The two much go hand in hand.
35. Favorite movie? Of all time? Shawshank Redemption and The Princess Bride. But really I have tons of moves I love and will watch over and over.
36. Time of day you were born? 11:25 am. I like to sleep in. ;)
37. Do you know your blood type? O+. Too bad getting more than one vile of blood from me is such a pain... I'd be a good donor.
38. What would you spend 5000 dollars on right now if you were handed it? a new camera (or two). A new lens for said camera (or two). Some software that I've been lusting after. And some new clothes and shoes. I also might go buy a Coach bag that I've been wanting but I'm not sure there would be enough. I'd also really want to put some of it into savings.
39. Name something you are grateful for! My friends.
40. Did you grow up in the city or country? I basically grew up in DC.
41. Would you ever consider going on a reality TV show if offered a large sum of money? Would I consider it? Of course. I don't know if I would *do* it. But I would absolutely consider it.
42. One of your dreams? To get married and have another baby (or two).
43. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. Although I'm a big fan of kissing, too. ;)
44. You have 10 dollars to spend in the dollar store. What do you get? Ummm , I haven't been in one in so long I don't know. probably coloring books and crayons. For me. Not for a kid. :D