Monday, October 15, 2007

Don't get too excited but...


I thought you all might be interested to know that I'm going to do the November blogging challenge again. And I even bought this groovy little book to help me find new and interesting things to blog about. That's right, I'm going to blog something every single day in Nov. All of them.

Also for those who are interested I'm a contributor to another blog called: Tonight We Make Soap it's lots of fun and I'm enjoying being a part of it. Additionally, I'm doing a 365 blog. 365 blogs are most definitely the hot new thing but since I have to be difficult, I'm doing it with my cell phone camera. And I'm not doing 365 pictures of me. Cause, um, no. I am taking a picture everyday with my cell phone (or sometimes other people's cell phones) that documents my life in some form or fashion. So follow along if you're so inclined.

1 comment:

justkc said...

Enabler! I might need to buy that book tonight. Thanks for the idea! :) -KC