Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Wendee!

Today is the day that my dear friend Windizzle celebrates the anniversary of her birth. It's a good day to be sure, because well, she was born on it. And my world is a much better, brighter, hope-filled one because of her.

W's life hasn't always been sunshine and roses but if there were ever anyone who was going to make you believe in the power of love, it's her. When someone loses everything and then somehow has the strength to try again you have to admire them. I've never lost the way she has but I have learned from her that the only thing you can do is live through the pain of dealing with the bad stuff and then be ready to let the good into your life. It's there. The good is always there, waiting for us, hoping we'll notice it and Wendee is a shining example of what happens when we notice.

I love you WdJC. I don't get to see you and I don't get to talk to you as often as I would like but thank goodness for computers... the internet makes me feel like you're just across the street.

I hope you have the happiest of birthdays, middle name twin. *smooch*

All my love,
gailEE

No comments: