Thursday, November 01, 2007

Day One - Top 10

I'm looking forward to this next month of writing on here everyday. Should be interesting. I was giving some thought as to what to write about today and I decided to start off with a Top 10 list.

The Top 10 things I love about November:
1. Thanksgiving food. It's so bad for you but so tasty!
2. Having a 4 day weekend
3. Two of my favorite people have Nov. birthdays
4. The Redskins and the Cowboys always battle it out in Nov.
5. It starts getting cold at night. All the better for cuddling!
6. Good TV. I'm a fan of sweeps months :D
7. Oscar buzz movies!
8. Hot chocolate.
9. It's almost Christmas time!
10. If leaves are changing in CA now is when they start to happen. *love*

2 comments:

Queen Karana said...

RE: #4

GO COWBOYS! ;)

gaily-o said...

You are evil. I only posted your comment to show just how evil you are. Nice Mormon girl my butt!

GO SKINS!!!