Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving?

Only if you are not me I think. Then maybe it was a happy turkey day. I happened to wake up in the middle of the night with horrible stomach pain. yuck. it's lasted all day and being more than 2 seconds from a bathroom would not have been the best plan. Not at all.

At any rate, it's almost over.

Let's hope that next year is a better one.

But I'm still thankful. For all the wonderful people in my life. And this year, I'm thankful that charmin is so soft.

Good night and happy thanksgiving to all of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh that just sucks big old donkey penis. i suppose it is a good thing you were not driving to santa cruz to pick me up for the day, huh?

i think that's stress talking to you. over the delivery of the letter.

i hope it all turns out exactly how you want it to turn out. because you deserve love. true love.