Monday, November 20, 2006

Thankful

  • I'm thankful for my health
  • I'm thankful for my daughter
  • I'm thankful for my job
  • I'm thankful for my friends
  • I'm thankful I have money to pay my bills
  • I'm thankful for love
  • I'm thankful that even when I'm scared I don't stop loving
  • I'm thankful for CocaCola
  • I'm thankful for my car
  • I'm thankful I can read and write
  • I'm thankful for someone to visit on Thanksgiving
  • I'm thankful for my family
  • I'm thankful for a great place to live
  • I'm thankful for B. (even when I'm unsure that he's thankful for me)
  • I'm thankful for my camera
  • I'm thankful for my talents
  • I'm thankful that I get to see A. at Christmas
  • I'm thankful that I get to live at the beach
  • I'm thankful for art
  • I'm thankful for my computer
  • I'm thankful for the support I get from other people
  • I'm thankful that I'm smart
  • I'm thankful for good movies
  • I'm thankful for good TV shows
  • I'm thankful for music
  • I'm thankful for my iPod
  • I'm thankful for this blog
  • I'm thankful I read about the challenge that has inspired me to write in here everyday
  • I'm thankfu l I'm alive

What are you thankful for? Don't wait until Thursday to think about it... write it down now!

No comments: